Black & White Checkered Flooring
Continuous Roll Urethane Vinyl
FOR GARAGE & LARGE ROOM SIZES
(Price per "running" (linear) ft NOT Sq. ft.)
How to order: Change the qty. of 1 to however many feet you need. Then press ADD TO CART. For example, if you want a roll 12' x 23' you will change the 1 to a 23 then press update. Price is per running linear foot. Please order a sample to ensure you are receiving the exact product you need if you are unsure. All sales are final.
FREIGHT SHIPPING NOTE: This item has to travel freight due it's large size. Freight is more of a "trip" charge rather than weight charge. The shipping price is often as much as the floor itself. Please check our Shipping tab for pricing. Or email us for a custom shipping quote for orders larger than listed. You can call or text in your quote or email us at:
TEXT FOR FASTER SHIPPING RESPONSE
Call or Text: 805-479-8454 PST (faster text response)
We will need the following info if you need an oversized custom quote:
- Roll size (12' x ?)
- City, State & Zip code
- Residential, business or terminal pick-up - (home based businesses do not qualify as a business address). Terminal pick-ups and business addresses are the same shipping rate.
Shipping this flooring to a business address or picking up at a terminal near you will decrease the shipping rate. If you can utilize a smaller width we have 8'width
that can ship normal ground.
- Black & white continuous vinyl urethane flooring
- 12' wide roll for large rooms or garages.
- 9.75"x 9.75" checkerboard checkered square pattern
- Pure black and pure white color with no marbleizing colors
- Not individual sticky squares, but full sheet vinyl flooring
- Priced per linear ft. (example: You need a roll 12' x 22' put your qty. in at 22 and add to cart)
- Freight shipping (oversized) can cost more than the actual flooring.
- Please email or text us for a shipping quote before ordering.
- Adhesive not included. We sell adhesive/glue. 1 gallon of pressure sensitive adhesive for fiberglass backings covers approximately 20 sq. yards.
- Industrial grade flooring. Meaning a more durable product for heavy use and traffic.
- No name, generic brand. Manufactured for us which keeps the pricing low without the branding.
- Medium sheen finish. Not too glossy, not too matte.
- If using a seam sealer, a FLEX seam sealer is recommended. If you cannot find that use a HIGH SHEEN seam sealer. We sell the correct seam sealer.
- If installing 2 or more pieces in your project please allow 1 extra foot of flooring per seam for pattern allowance.
- Our 8' and 12' width flooring is the same price, however the shipping is significantly higher for the 12' width due to having to ship freight.
- Tracking is only available after the 10th business day, in order to keep our overhead costs low and therefore passing the savings to you.
- Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your flooring.
- Ships from our Georgia warehouse
- Customer service hours are 9am-5pm M-F California time zone
- Text for quick response 805-479-8454 PST
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
(805)-479-8454 M-F 9am-5pm PST
Please click on our RETURN POLICY/DAMAGES tab on our site
HOW TO MEASURE:
Flooring is 12' wide. If you need help measuring the correct size roll please email us your room dimensions, (not the square footage) to:
email@example.com or (805) 479-8454 Text M-F 9am-5pm PST
Example 1: Your garage measures 27' x 27'
You will need an 83' roll. (12' x 83'). Your installer will install 3 pieces of 27' + 2' extra for pattern allowance = 83'
You will have 2 seams for this garage install.
Example 2: Your kitchen measures 11' x 14'
You will need a 14' roll. (12'x14'). Your installer will install 1 piece of flooring 11'x14'. Cutting off 1'
You will have no seam for this kitchen install.
M-F 9am-5pm PST
(805) 479-8454 Office & Text